Saturday, September 15, 2007

Friday night, Thai food for dinner by the corner

Last night it was raining again, and the Italian restaurant me & my friends planned to go was closed, so we went around the corner to eat at a streetside restaurant. The last time when we ate here I still remember pretty well, as we were enjoying the food my friend looked down beside the table a metre away at a sewer cover and then turned back with a disgusted look on her face, when I looked I saw there were around 6 or 7 cockroaches all with their antennae pointing right at us... Shit. why did we have to look there???

Anyway, this time we moved far away from the sewer cover, went around to sit at a table that was just a metre away from the ATM machines of a closed bank. Much better to look at ATM machines than cockoaches, at least we know our money is in there somewhere.

The food was great!!! Had "Tom Yum Kung" soup, "Phat khana moo krob" (Pork), and Fish Salad (see pictures below).






No comments: