Thursday, December 27, 2007

Santa Claus cancels Bangkok chimney tour

This year December has been so hot in Bangkok that Santa Claus seems to have cancelled his Bangkok chimney tour, my socks were hanging empty so I decided to wear them instead. And I had to collect my Christmas present from the Christmas tree to keep merry.


November was much colder as everybody I know saved atleast 500 Baht on their electricity bills. Global warming and El Nino are getting very nasty, so I guess Santa is pretty happy with his American and European rides, except for the Santa who was knocked down unconscious by an object thrown at his face while he was riding on the back of a truck decorated as a sleigh just a week before Christmas. Whatever it was, it broke his nose and gave him a concussion and two black eyes like a Panda in the picture below.


No comments: