Thursday, March 27, 2008

Bangkok International Motor Show 2008

The 29th Bangkok International Motor Show 2008 kicks off from March 28 to April 06 2008 at BITEC. This event is organized by Grand Prix International Group with an exhibition of cars and motorcycles including latest technology of leading manufacturers around the world, launching of new model cars, concept cars, car accessories, and maintenance equipment.

The theme this year is "The Environmental Auto Globalization". Sounds to me like the automotives are going to be environmentally globalized? I cannot make much sense of it right now, probably another bad piece of Thai-English translation, but sounds like the "global warming buzz". So I'll have to check out this environmental theme at the show myself...

I just received loads of complimentary tickets to the venue and will be dropping by this weekend!



No comments: