Saturday, April 19, 2008

Nike or Adidas sneakers, which one to buy?

I've been looking around Bangkok for Nike and Adidas running shoes as my Puma is wearing out. I've been to Central Department Store, Robinson, The Mall, Seacon, Super Sports, Sports World, FBT Sports, and some other places too but I haven't found an impressive pair so I have yet to buy one. All these places have lots of running shoes but I don't see that much variety under Nike and Adidas. They also have lots of other brands like Reebok, Puma, Diadora, and stuff.

There was a "Adidas Grand Sale 2008" in Queen Sirikit National Convention Center in March but the sneakers there were not cool. I'm wondering if there is going to be a Nike grand sale somewhere. I am more impressed with Nike shoes now.

I have a list of sneakers below which I'm trying to locate but so far I have only been able to spot Nike Shox, Nike Air Max, and Adidas MegaBounce.



Below are some of my favorites:

Nike Shox Turbo VI



Nike Shox Turbo VI



Nike Air Max 180 III



Nike Air Max Turbulence



Nike Impax Tomahawk



Nike Shox Saya



Nike Shox Experience



Adidas MegaBounce 2008



Adidas Redwood Trail



Adidas Response Trail



Adidas Supernova Cushion




Adidas Supernova Trail

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i really like them a lot

Sunny said...

I just got myself a new pair of Nike Shox Turbo - black ones!

I just can't wait to hit the gym and take a stroll at the mall.