Sunday, November 02, 2008

Michael Learns to Rock Live in Bangkok

Michael Learns to Rock (MLTR), one of my all time favorite bands is performing a live concert in Bangkok on November 26, 2008 at Impact Arena, Muang Thong Thani.

Before visiting Bangkok, MLTR will perform a concert in Manila, Phillipines on 22nd November.

Michael Learns to Rock Live in Bangkok

Michael Learns to Rock have just released their new album "Eternity" in Europe on 27th October 2008. Their new single "Sweetest Surprise" is currently being aired on the most popular Danish radio stations.

Michael Learns to Rock - New Album Eternity

MLTR is a Danish soft rock band formed in 1988 and performs songs in English. The band is well known in Europe and especially popular in Asia, where many of the albums have gone gold and platinum. Their current band members include Jascha Richter, Kåre Wanscher, and Mikkel Lentz. Søren Madsen, a former band member left the band in 2000 to pursue a solo career.

I love their talent for writing fine pop songs, with lyrics which are fairly easy to learn and sing along. MLTR has always had a very strong fan base in Asia. MLTR will always remind me of fond memories of my school days.

Some of my favorite songs include:
  • That's Why (You Go Away)
  • Sleeping Child
  • 25 Minutes
  • The Actor
  • Paint My Love
  • Someday
  • I'm Gonna Be Around
  • How Many Hours
  • Breaking My Heart
  • Complicated Heart
  • Love Will Never Lie
  • Nothing To Lose
  • Out Of The Blue
  • Take Me To Your Heart
  • Blue Night
  • Crazy Dream

MLTR has an offical website at www.mltr.dk

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the mention! Always glad to hear about new good artists - will have to check Limewire.

SiXX said...

Nah, they aren't new band at all. Quite an all-time classic pop/rock band instead. My favorite band too.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I just want to say that MLTR band has fans in Canada (e.g Vancouver British Columbia) that would love to see them in concert. I hope they know that.