Sunday, July 27, 2008

Ice cream wrapper stuck in the elevator



Yesterday morning I got into the elevator at The Mall department store and found a Walls chocolate ice cream wrapper stuck in the elevator. Not sure who did that, must have been some naughty kid who could not resist the temptation of the ice cream so decided to lick it right in the elevator, then somehow managed to stick the wrapper near the lift's door into the gap in the metal.

I got into the empty lift on the 4th floor and was heading for the 1st floor when on the way an old Thai couple got into the lift, so I pointed at the wrapper to get their attention, and they just could not stop laughing. I hope that they did not assume it was me who stuck it in there, ha ha ha.

1 comment:

Brett said...

Love the blog, thanks for you kind comment on mine, being blog of note came as quite a shock.