Wednesday, October 29, 2008

K-Bank gives me candy, shows me money

I walked into Kasikorn Bank today for my usual "show me the money" banking transactions and was greeted by a pretty KBank girl who smiled at me and also gave me a strawberry candy. This candy or khanom (Thai: ขนมลูกอม) carries the brand logo "K Excellence" with the words Kasikorn Bank Group below it (seen in the picture below).

KBank Excellence Candy

I've never received a candy from a bank staff member before so I'm not sure whether this candy is meant only for KBank employees and I got lucky, or is it meant for handsome customers like me as well ;). Or could they be sharing it with every other Tom, Dick and Somchai?

As usual I got my job done quickly, and KBank has once again excelled at making me a happy customer. I'm happy to have recently closed my Bangkok Bank account. I'm too tired of waiting at Bangkok Bank, good bye.

The candy tasted excellent no doubt, not that it was any better than any regular candies sold elsewhere, but it was given to me by a cute Thai lady with a beautiful Thai smile - this was enough to make the candy more tasty.

No comments: